Job Title: ADRC Aging Specialist
Supervisor: Director of Aging and Independent Living
Location Address: 699 Perimeter Drive Lexington KY 40517
Minimum Salary (Rate): $19.44
Part Time __X___ Hourly __X___ Full Time ______ Salaried ______
The Aging and Disability Resource Center Aging Specialist will manage all incoming calls on the ADRC phone line. The ADRC Aging Specialist must provide resource information to each person calling the ADRC phone line. This person must maintain an up-to-date resource list at all times. The individual must have good telephone skills as well as strong computer database skills. This position will answer directly to the Director of the Aging and Independent Living.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer the Aging Disability Resource Center phone line.
- Maintain and update resource list.
- Complete assessment to provide resource information and follow-up to callers.
- Promptly process referrals for callers
- Complete ADRC reports.
- Ensure input of all ADRC data into SAMS database.
- Other duties as assigned by AAAIL Director.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively communicate with the general public via telephone.
- Knowledge of community and resources.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good organizing skills to ensure prompt follow-up with calls and data entry.
- Strong computer data entry skills.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a bachelor’s degree with experience working with the elderly and disabled.
- Experience with computer database systems.
- AIRS Certified within one year of employment.
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: email@example.com
EOE***BLUEGRASS AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY the Company DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION.***