Job Title: CDO Accounting Officer
Supervisor: CDO Financial Supervisor
Location Address: 699 Perimeter Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40517
Minimum Salary (Rate): $37, 918
Part Time ______ Hourly _____ Full Time __X___ Salaried _ X___
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compiles, verifies, approves, and prepares invoices from subcontractors and participants of grant programs.
- Assists with calculation and data entry of CDO time sheets into accounting system, payroll processing and check processing.
- Maintains and reconciles Accounts Receivable aging.
- Assists in the reconciliation of quarterly tax reports for various programs.
- Complies with all tax reporting, employment and wage laws.
- Communicates with external auditors/monitors and satisfies their requests for information.
- Prepares and requests cash receipts from the state.
- Enters, reconciles and tracks cash receipts.
- Assists with daily bank deposits.
- Other duties as assigned by CDO Financial Supervisor or Chief Financial Officer.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws and Medicaid coding
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Detail oriented with aptitude for working alone and as a team.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Graduate of a college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and must have 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
DEADLINE: Open Until filled
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLUEGRASS AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY the Company DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION.***