Job Title: CDO Financial Specialist
Supervisor: CDO Financial Supervisor
Location Address: 699 Perimeter Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40517
Minimum Salary: $28,672
Part Time ________ Hourly _____ Full Time ___X___ Salaried ______
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and distributing funds contained in the consumers individual budgets.
- Receive and review timesheets for consumer’s employees.
- Enter time sheets into payroll accounting system, process and run pay checks.
- Prepare vouchers for expenses and tax payments.
- Reconciliation of spreadsheets for consumer’s budgets.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports of consumer’s expenditures.
- Completing fiscal accounting functions and expenditure reports.
- Compliance with all tax reporting, employment and wage laws.
- Maintaining audit trail of disbursement of funds.
- Billing and collection of patient liability, expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Wage and hour regulations
- Payroll taxes
- Medicaid coding and invoicing
- MS Office
- Positive attitude
- Capability to learn quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Minimal Supervision
- Ability to bring ideas and opinions to the table to improve efficiencies.
- Ability to accept constructive suggestions regarding performance of job duties.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Medicaid billing
DEADLINE: June 15, 2017
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
***BLUEGRASS AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY the Company DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION.***