Job Title: Service Advisor/Case Manager Coordinator (HCB/MPW/SCL Programs)
Supervisor: Director of Aging
Location Address: 699 Perimeter Drive, Lexington, Kentucky 40517
Minimum Salary: $43,606
Part Time ________ Hourly ______ Full Time ___X___ Salaried ______
The SA/CM Coordinator will provide the direct supervision to a designated team of Support Broker/Service Advisor/Case Managers for the Waiver staff. This person will answer directly to the Director of Aging.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Direct supervision to a designated team of staff.
- Daily supports to team.
- Train new staff assigned to your team.
- Verify weekly hours worked by staff by reviewing and signing their timesheet.
- Directly respond to staff with program and procedural questions.
- Ensure all staff annual/sick/FMLA leave is covered.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on staff service plans, monthly case notes, review employee packets, recertification packets, and exception packets.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations.
- Conduct monthly team meetings.
- Participate in monthly planning meetings with PDS Managerial staff.
- Participate in monthly DAIL conference calls.
- Manage region staff caseload assignments.
- Review MWMA dashboards of team.
- Monitor team patient liability and CAP’s.
- Interview new staff.
- Process monthly staff report for DAIL.
- Process monthly CAP report for DAIL.
- Review and sign incident reports for team.
- Weekly telephone duty.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with clients, service providers and the general public and other staff members.
- Skill in establishing and sustaining interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge of human behavior.
- Knowledge of community organizations and service system development.
- Problem solving skills and techniques.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university; and at least one (1) year of experience in a health or human services field; or
- Educational or experiential equivalent in the field of aging or disabilities; or
- Registered nurse who has at least two (2) years of experience as a professional nurse in the field of aging or disabilities; or
- Master’s degree in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university.
- Have at least four (4) years of experience as a case manager in the field of aging or disabilities, and meet one of the requirements listed above.
- Current Kentucky driver’s license.
DEADLINE: Open until filled
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
***BLUEGRASS AREA DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY the Company DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION.***