2021 Hazard Migiation Plan Update
Public Input Survey
Hazard Mitigation Plan
CRS resources: http://www.fema.gov/national-flood-insurance-program-community-rating-system
The National Flood Insurance Program’s (NFIP) Community Rating System (CRS) is a voluntary incentive program that recognizes and encourages community floodplain management activities that exceed the minimum NFIP requirements.
As a result, flood insurance premium rates are discounted to reflect the reduced flood risk resulting from the community actions meeting the three goals of the CRS:
- Reduce flood damage to insurable property;
- Strengthen and support the insurance aspects of the NFIP, and
- Encourage a comprehensive approach to floodplain management.
Previous Plans for Reference:
- 2016 Update: Hazard Mitigation Plan 2016
- 2011 Update: Hazard Mitigation Plan 2011
- 2006 Update: BGADD RHMP